Armed Forces Bone Marrow Transplant Center (AFBMTC) job advertisement dated 12th November 2023 as published in Daily Express newspaper invites applications for various vacancies in Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan. Available positions include stenotypist, laboratory assistant, highly skilled biomedical, stretcher bearer, and nursing assistant. Candidates having Intermediate, Primary and Matric qualification are eligible to apply.
Table of Contents
Interested candidates can apply for the latest Govt Jobs in Armed Forces Bone Marrow Transplant Center (AFBMTC) in Army and other departments. The application deadline is 27 November 2023, or as indicated in the newspaper advertisement deadline. To know how to apply for the latest job openings in AFBMTC, please refer to the complete advertisement available online through ARMY.
Latest Armed Forces jobs 2023
|Announced Date||12 November 2023|
|Due Date||27 November 2023|
|Name Of Department||Armed Forces Bone Marrow Transplant Center|
|Required Qualification||Primary To Master|
- High Skilled Bio Medical
- Nursing Assistant
- Laboratory Assistant
- Stretcher Bearer
How To Apply:-
- Examine the image’s job description attentively.
- Only apply if you have the necessary qualifications for the position.
- Candidates who meet the qualifications for the position will be considered.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for a test or interview.
- Applications that are irrelevant or incomplete won’t be considered.
- Apply before the deadline.
- After the Last Date, applications will not be taken into consideration.